GoPenasco Radio

Still feeling the heat from yesterday's Daily Dish, the family had to put up with phone call after phone call on a day that is generally reserved for us.
Read More and see the picture!
GoPenasco Radio
What happened to the stop signs (which the locals don't follow anyway?) on Constitution in the area of Super Ley and Coppel? A couple that I remember being there are missing (north of Benito Juarez).

Kickin' back in the sand with the music of Aerosmith, RCPM, Boston, and .38 Special mixed with the easy sounds of the surf was easily the highlight of the weekend.
Read More and see the picture!
GoPenasco Radio

Help Wanted!

Do you have a bit of voice talent? I would like to add daily news and weather to the broadcast. I am thinking that a daily Rocky Point Minute would give us a lot of local flavor. I'd like to add the text of this content to the website everyday as well.

I'd also like to see local acts get into the mix as well. If you know of area bands or singer song writers that fit the classic rock sound, please help us reach out to them.

We are close to getting our station onto iTunes Radio, a distribution format that I believe will eventually replace terrestrial radio.

I invite you all to keep up with our progress!

GoPenasco Radio

Last edited:

Roberto

Let me get this straight. There is an internet radio station out of Penasco that plays Classic Rock ? Wow I never heard about that.

RPT.jpg

Two things...

I am looking for somebody to help us with local content. "The Rocky Point Minute" could be a lot of fun for the right person.

also...
will be at the Malecon today at 5PM shooting a few local models...well that could be a loosely applied term. Not sure if we will have two or ten.

one more...
GoPenasco Radio is functional and I'd like to find somebody to help keep it fresh with content.

I'm livin' the dream!

Stephen