Great news info about corona virus coming from Yale University’s Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center,

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Admins I have not seen any rules regarding posts of this type so if you DO have them and this violates the rules please delete it, however, listen to it before you do!! thanks
This is an interview done to Dr. Katz, it is great news and gives us some better hope for the future, interesting to say the least

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
If I had a nickel for every 'expert' doctor who had a grandiose opinion or 'new' revelation about the Chinese virus, I would be a Mexican millionaire. Don't believe anything until you see it.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well Queen, I have seen it, right now I am in Guaymas, MX, been in quarantine since March 14th and following the protocols of the mask, distancing and drinking lots of tequila, at home that is, here as in USA people are not following protocols as one will spect, no mask, no distancing and gatherings all over the place, yes there has been a spike in infections, however, it is not as bad as it has been painted to us all along, more than 4 people that I know had covid, all of them recuperated now, of these 4 2 lasted no more than 4 to 5 days, fever, body aches, typical flu, one stay home for a week with a little more severe symptoms and the last one close to 2 weeks, they all are good now and never came even a block from any hospital and now they ALL follow protocols, I wonder why????, so with that said I tend to believe more on what Dr. Katz has to say, as he is an expert on his field and follows in line with what I have seen so far!!! where do you want your nickel????