Great Scam

marybna

We used to have a place at Mazatlán and would go down 4 or 5 times a year. We were always told if you got a ticket go to CS and they would take care of it. One day I was going to the grocery store and I got stopped coming out of resort for not stopping at a stop sign. Not true. Took the ticket to CS and gave them $20. End of it.

Last summer I was up at Havasu with some friends. I have an odd nickname I have had forever. This guy heard someone call to me and he came up and said did you used to have a place in Mazatlán. And I said yes. Did you ever have CS take care of a ticket? Yes He told me this story.

When the owners brought in new manager they found out that CS was providing the local cops with all our car and license info. So they were hanging around watching for us to come out. They would ticket us. If they didn't hear from CS by the end of the day, they turned the ticket in. If they did hear that we had paid CS $20 to take care of it, they destroyed the ticket. Then at the end of the week, the split all the $20 bills. Management never did figure out how much CS was making but there was always 40 or 50 cars from the US in that parking lot.

JimMcG

We used to have a place at Mazatlán and would go down 4 or 5 times a year. We were always told if you got a ticket go to CS and they would take care of it. One day I was going to the grocery store and I got stopped coming out of resort for not stopping at a stop sign. Not true. Took the ticket to CS and gave them $20. End of it.

Last summer I was up at Havasu with some friends. I have an odd nickname I have had forever. This guy heard someone call to me and he came up and said did you used to have a place in Mazatlán. And I said yes. Did you ever have CS take care of a ticket? Yes He told me this story.

When the owners brought in new manager they found out that CS was providing the local cops with all our car and license info. So they were hanging around watching for us to come out. They would ticket us. If they didn't hear from CS by the end of the day, they turned the ticket in. If they did hear that we had paid CS $20 to take care of it, they destroyed the ticket. Then at the end of the week, the split all the $20 bills. Management never did figure out how much CS was making but there was always 40 or 50 cars from the US in that parking lot.
What does CS mean?