Great Weekend Weather

Esperanza

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful weekend in PP! High 60's in the day, 50's at night. Not too windy. I think we'll go....LOL

AZ ROB

Weekend was so beautiful I didn't want to leave the patio, Thank god for wi-fi so I could atleast work from the patio.

Esperanza

Just got back....BEAUTIFUL ! ! ! Rob.....while there are inconveniences to being "Off-Grid", I don't miss the phone, TV or internet! Truly peaceful....just the waves & birds to break the silence....ahhhhh!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
DSCN8009.jpgDSCN8012.jpg

Did a tour today to the Pinacate and the Elegante crater the wind coming out of the crater had ice pellets in it I have never seen it before the group loved it and the desert was beautiful. The spring will be amazing with the flower show in March-April

A

arkwrightroof

Good Day

Today is a very good weather and a beautiful day for me.:mrgreen:

Esperanza

View attachment 3862View attachment 3863

Did a tour today to the Pinacate and the Elegante crater the wind coming out of the crater had ice pellets in it I have never seen it before the group loved it and the desert was beautiful. The spring will be amazing with the flower show in March-April
Ya Know, that is up around "our neck of the woods". Burrrrrrrr! When we left on Monday, it was COLD and looked as if it could snow....LOL. Glad we covered the mango tree (for frost) before we left. Maybe we'll have mangos next year. YUMMY!!