Hacienda Compound for Sale

AZ ROB

Roberto makes me wish I didn't have the condo's I have been to this house and it is a very nice build. Also very secure and close to everything in the Mirador.

Roberto

House is listed at $299,000, make me an offer!! The house was built for retirement by a California couple so it was built to live in. Lots of closets, storage, outlets, lighting, etc. My electric bill was $120 for two months, July and August, that included an occupied apartment for part of that period. The apartment is submetered so they pay their own.:woo::cluck::pinkie::boat:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
This house has a very nice layout design with nice details and if you like to cook it has the kitchen set up with everything at reach, and the yard is just green, lots of shade to keep the house cool in the summer days!! and a comfortable rental above the fully enclose garage!!WOW sounds almost like a salesman!!

Roberto

I forgot to mention owning the miracle of the bleeding sidewalk !! Stepping stones that bleed !!

If you are in Canada and tired of the winters, this might be your next life.

jerry

seems like more people are getting comfortable coming back down...too bad you can't just lease it out for a few years and wait till the prices come back up. At 225k that is a gonga!

Encanto

Jerry, you must be from Tucson. Do you remember that commercial from the early 70's? Wasn't that dude a carpet salesman?
El Gigante !!!!!!!!

It's a Gonga !!!!!!!!!

From the 70's, don't remember what they were selling; anyone remember the restaurant ad about Little Chief who missed his native home: Samoa ? Don't mind if I do. Then he would start chowing down. Just a little racist. When there were only three channels in Tucson, they ran those commercials over and over for years.

playaperro

El Pirata
The gonga guy looked like joe garagiola, sold furniture on 22 and Columbus, his name might might of been joe cortez, Sam and him used to hang out at the blue note..
Sorry Roberto, back on track***how the house looking?

Last edited:

Roberto

Playa Sez: Sorry Roberto, back on track***how the house looking?

It would look better if you'd just buy it !!!