Halloween Party

Is anyone coming down for Halloween?

If so, bring your kids (or adults are encouraged to act like one) to show our appreciation to all those who have donated to our Adopt-A-Classroom of Rocky Point, we usually throw a Halloween party at our house to give out candy to the kids... we also play games like pin the bones on the skeleton...

there will be hot dogs and soda for the kids and a keg of beer for the adults... (while supplies last)

so if you're planning on coming down for Halloween we'd love to have ya join us... visit www.RockyPointClassroom.com for our contact info to RSVP and for directions to the party...

a donation of school supplies is suggested and will be greatly appreciated but it is not manditory to attend...

costumes are also suggested but not manditory (kenny your fish scaring costume is banned) :eek:

Hi Bill... if you're familure with Rocky Point it's easy to find. Coming from Playa de Oro, just get on Constitution Ave. North bound and stay on it, go past Super Ley grocery and keep going past the traffic light at Brothers pizza (No Re-Election Ave).

Continue on Constitution past the stop sign at Los Pinos Hardware, continue on Constitution until you come to the next stop sign, there you will take a left go one block, we are on the north side of the street on the corner in a green house with white gates.

The party will start at 6:00 PM on Saturday Oct. 31, we will have potato salad, baked beans and hot dogs to munch on and a keg of beer for the adults and soda for the kids. You don't need to bring anything but yourself, if you would like you can bring candy to give to the children of the barrio.

Last edited:
Just a Reminder

Just returned from odering the beer and tables for the party... by the response we have received so far it looks like quite a few people are going to be there...

on the menu will be Hot Dogs, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Cup Cakes, A Goast Cake, Chips and Salsa and one of our guests is bringing Shrimp....

There will also be some Big Named Celebrities making an apperance and attending the party like Spiderman, Frankenstien, The Wicked Witch and many more...

HERE ARE THE DIRECTIONS IF YOU WISH TO STOP BY... EVERYONE IS WELCOME...

if you're familure with Rocky Point it's easy to find. Coming from the center of town or from Playa de Oro, just get on Constitution Ave. North bound and stay on it, go past Super Ley grocery and keep going past the traffic light at Brothers pizza (No Re-Election Ave).

Continue on Constitution past the stop sign at Los Pinos Hardware, continue on Constitution until you come to the next stop sign, there you will take a left go one block, we are on the north side of the street on the corner in a green house with white gates.

The party will start at 6:00 PM on Saturday Oct. 31, we will have a keg of beer for the adults and soda for the kids. You don't need to bring anything but yourself...

Last edited:
Bill... thank you and Edna, for all your help in setting up tables, cutting limes, and testing the beer to be sure it was ready for everyone else to consume... I will update with fotos and more soon...

I have some family matters to attend to first... talk to you all soon... mark out

Party Update...

Here are some photos of our most important guests playing "Pin the Arm on the Skeleton"

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=117179&id=617008362&l=866e7fa7f5

We hired or I mean bribed one of our friends to be the "Hot Dog Chef", but he was a no-show, so I was resigned to the task of "Weenie Roaster" and was not able to get any photos of the adults in attendance... but I will say this, all the seats were filled, and ya' all managed to float the keg...

All in all, it was a great night of fun... "No Tricks" and it was a "Treat" for Barb and I to have you all visit and join us in the fun...

Thanks to all...

Great photos Mark....sorry I couldn't get down....I wound up sitting on the end of my driveway with a big bonfire handing out treats to the kids....couldn't get any "volunteers" to roast!:twisted: