Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!! I haven't been on here much lately, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to let you know part of the reason why. In the pictures, you'll notice a new addition to the family. After spending nine days in RP, we came home Sunday evening (the 17th) to a note from our daughter on the kitchen counter which read, in part, "There's a dog in my room. A friend is moving to PHX and can't take her. I'm taking her to the humane society tomorrow". Of course, I had no idea what to expect. I very, very cautiously opened the door just a bit, and out came this little teeny, tiny, ugly as sin, rat looking dog.........wagging her tail like crazy and whimpering and whining!!! As soon as I picked her up, she started with the face licking and that's all it took.......I was hooked. Her name is Maggie, she's about two and a half and weighs seven pounds. Now, many of you know Leroy.........does him seem like the type of dog to get along with a little pain in the ass sister??? LOL!!! We didn't think so, but he's done wonderfully with her. In fact, she gives it right back to him sometimes!! Anyway, it was a busy week that first week......constantly watching the two of them, making sure Leroy wouldn't make a meal out of her or treat her like a rag doll. (Not to mention the fact that she is not potty trained. What fun that has been.) She's definitely a little lap dog, but the two of them love being outside together, chasing each other around the yard......she's actually turning out to be good for Leroy!!!

Have a ghouling good time today everyone..........TRICK OR TREAT???!!!!

Attachments

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh Friggin' Ha Ha, Julie! Look at the expression on Leroy's face! Him's just loves his costume! That little girl is cute! I'd be afraid I'd step on her and kill her, tho. All my dogs learned real quick to stay out of my way in the night!!! Ha Ha!