HD TV

Does anyone have HD on a smart TV here in RP? We are registered with Direct at an AZ address but are unable to get an HD receiver from them without a technician to install it.
Thanks in advance for any help.

If you already have the receiver at your AZ home, just take that down and you will be good to go.
Thank you, Wendell. The problem is, we no longer have a residence in Az, only a street address at a mail center and a PO box in Lukeville.

marybna

I bought one on craigslist. I got the serial number and called direct and it was not a rental. Brought it down, there was already a direct satelite on roof. HOA dent someone over and 2 yrs later it is still working.

playaperro

El Pirata
Try the guy in Ajo. He sells complete set ups. Does not care that they are in Mexico.
Does anyone have HD on a smart TV here in RP? We are registered with Direct at an AZ address but are unable to get an HD receiver from them without a technician to install it.
I have HD in beautiful Penasco, I don't understand your question, do you need to activate your Box, Had to change my sat when I went from regular HD Box to the genie HD box.

garyd

Go online to Solid signal.com and you can buy a receiver