Hey Who Dies With The Best Toys Wins..

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
You already made me buy an Aqua Skipper, now I have to research electric fat tire bikes...

jerry

Well Known Member
These center hub bikes are pretty amazing...really work in loose sand....he sells the conversion kits in Tempe
Love this, but substitute the electric bikes with CRF 450X's and replace the UTV with a center console Mako and then head south to Loreto. :cool:[/

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Estero: I once rode my KTM 450XC into Loreto along with Malcolm Smith along the Baja Mil course. It was a grand time.

Estero

Well Known Member
Estero: I once rode my KTM 450XC into Loreto along with Malcolm Smith along the Baja Mil course. It was a grand time.
Awesome!! That would have been a great experience with a legend! A rip to the tip ride is still on my bucket list. I preran the 1000 course a while back, to San Francisquito on my trusty XR 400 just didn't have the time to get to Loreto. One of these days....

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Awesome!! That would have been a great experience with a legend! A rip to the tip ride is still on my bucket list. I preran the 1000 course a while back, to San Francisquito on my trusty XR 400 just didn't have the time to get to Loreto. One of these days....

Thanks for the pic. When we pre-ran I never felt so free and wild in my life. We were lucky because both Malcolm's crew and my own got lost northwest of Loreto, otherwise I wouldn't of had the chance to hook up with them. I think Malcolm was 71 then and he was hard to keep up with on his tricked out Xr650.