Hi all!

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
How is everyone doing?

I've been super busy and in the middle of a divorce... sigh.

I haven't been to RP in such a while, I can't wait until I can go again.. maybe christmas? What's the temp around that time?

S

Submarine

Been there, done that so I feel for ya Tyler. Keep your chin up and if you need any support or a referral for a good attorney just ask.

Usually December is pretty chilly but still worth going. January is better.

A

azbeachboy

I go down for New Years Eve and its usually beautiful during the day and chilly at night.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Hey Stranger!

Sorry to hear about the divorce... or maybe not, if that's what you wanted. I've got one under my belt and it was probably the toughest thing I've been through in my life. Broke, bankrupt, and depressed, those were some rough times. But on the bright side, life DOES go on, the anger fades, and things get back to some resemblance of normal. Just takes time. And time really is the only thing that heals it.

I love December in Rocky Point. Great fishing, nice and cool. And the town is usually fairly deserted.

S

Submarine

yeah it's like a club we're members of huh Stuart?

Two years is about standard, it's taken that long for me to get back to normal.

Start listening to Tom Leykis! www.blowmeuptom.com

F

FIESTAFROG

so that means your ex is available? LOL I'll trade you yours for my 2. What a deal! When I look at women, I see a girl who someone else didnt want! LOL

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
FIESTAFROG said:
When I look at women, I see a girl who someone else didnt want! LOL
Inscribed on a bathroom wall in a bar in Houston, Texas - "No matter how good she looks, now matter how good she is in bed, somebody, somewhere, is already sick of her bullshit!"

S

Submarine

FIESTAFROG said:
so that means your ex is available? LOL I'll trade you yours for my 2. What a deal! When I look at women, I see a girl who someone else didnt want! LOL
Well considering she was apparently generally 'available' to anyone who would pay her any attention during our marriage, yes I guess she is! She's remarried now, after getting knocked up, but I don't think that will stop her! Oh, and her creditors are calling me too so you might want to hurry before her nice BMW gets repossesed. :mrgreen: