Hi I'm moving to Rocky Point and available for House Sitting.

Ellie

Hi!

I'm seeking a beautiful place to live and house sit full time. I'm currently living in San Diego and moving here with in the next few weeks. I'm a full time Real Estate agent. I'm coming to Rocky Point to live closer to my mother and to create opportunity and help beauty the town. I'm currently in Rocky Point April 18th through April 21st.

If you are seeking for this type of service, I'd love to meet, please feel free to reach out. The best way to reach me is on my cell via text while I'm here.

Have a wonderful day,

Ellie B. Hernandez
323-308-5688

AZRob

Hi!

I'm seeking a beautiful place to live and house sit full time. I'm currently living in San Diego and moving here with in the next few weeks. I'm a full time Real Estate agent. I'm coming to Rocky Point to live closer to my mother and to create opportunity and help beauty the town. I'm currently in Rocky Point April 18th through April 21st.

If you are seeking for this type of service, I'd love to meet, please feel free to reach out. The best way to reach me is on my cell via text while I'm here.

Have a wonderful day,

Ellie B. Hernandez
323-308-5688
Im confused, whats a full time live in house sitter?

Par.a.site.........

One who eats at the table of another without making any useful contribution in return. As in flea, tick, tapeworm, cuckoo bird etc......

JJ

jerry

You guys are being way to harsh( but funny) getting an American to watch your place has value...avoids all types of situations like that Mexican crook at las Conchas that ripped off our fellow forum members housd

Ellie

Hi!

Have a wonderful day,

Ellie B. Hernandez
323-308-5688

Good morning,

I was informed that house sitting services actually do come up and that this was the place to find them and connect with people. My appologies. It appears I was mistaken, I didn't mean to upset anyone. Please disregard this post. If there is a way to delete it please let me know.

Also, Rocky Point is beautiful and I can't wait to move here and explore. If anyone knows how I can connect with groups or people that are active and like to go out to explore the gulf, play volleyball, dance salsa, paddle board, etc would you let me know?

Thank you in advance,
Ellie

Last edited:
Ellie, agree a good friend who use to watch houses even for short times and she and the homeowners loved it. There could be folks interested specifically in the summer when a lot of people close their houses down. Pick up a rocky point times newspaper also as there are groups you can join, there is a singles group and I think a red hats ladies club, horseshoe group etc. look up rockypoint360.com for what's going on around town. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ellie

Ellie, agree a good friend who use to watch houses even for short times and she and the homeowners loved it. There could be folks interested specifically in the summer when a lot of people close their houses down. Pick up a rocky point times newspaper also as there are groups you can join, there is a singles group and I think a red hats ladies club, horseshoe group etc. look up rockypoint360.com for what's going on around town. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is helpful. Thank you

try to brush off negative people or comments, if you know you meant no harm, some people truly aren't happy so they almost can't help being negative, most people in Rocky Point are not like that , they are very laid back. I have heard of a club that meets at Lattitude 31 once a week on a certain evening, maybe ask them about that, I can't remember what card game but the lady I met said she enjoys going. Rocky Point Chiropractic, Dr. Shelley and the other young lady that work there have a yoga class. Definitely check out Rocky Point times and the website Happygirl suggested. There's so much to do, special events are posted here often also.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: