Highway 8 Pot holes

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Warning, Driving back to Phx last Sat. noticed the usual pot holes have increased drastically
some are 4" deep.
Both sides of the road from approx. km 40 to km 20, six areas affected .
Areas around km 22-32, before and after they re-coated the road it's
bad. Some of the holes look to be 4 inches deep.
Drive Safe

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Warning, Driving back to Phx last Sat. noticed the usual pot holes have increased drastically
some are 4" deep.
Both sides of the road from approx. km 40 to km 20, six areas affected .
Areas around km 22-32, before and after they re-coated the road it's
bad. Some of the holes look to be 4 inches deep.
Drive Safe
I had noticed a couple of weeks ago that they're starting to get worse as well... My 35's on the Tacoma eat them up but the 16'' pie cutters on the jet ski trailer is what worries me...

brokenwave

Well Known Member
I had noticed a couple of weeks ago that they're starting to get worse as well... My 35's on the Tacoma eat them up but the 16'' pie cutters on the jet ski trailer is what worries me...
Joe, If you're down this weekend, I have a hose to rinse out your ski. I'm leaving early today and will be there for a week.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Joe, If you're down this weekend, I have a hose to rinse out your ski. I'm leaving early today and will be there for a week.
Unfortunately this will be one of the first Memorial Weekends in a while that I won't be able to make it. Just wasn't in the cards this year. Still shooting for an early June trip though... Wish I was there, have a Mr Fish shrimp torta for me!