HOA's in Puerto Penesco

marybna

Another thing to look at is what do they require you to buy from them. Sonoran Spa provided all linen at no charge. So did Bella Sirena Property management. I owned at another property that wanted me to buy their dishes, glasses silverware, and linens. I think they recharge every so many years to replace all of it. That may have changed. I do not know since I no longer own there. I like buying my own dishes , silverware and stuff. It is my place, not a hotel.

jerry

All this renting out seems like a recipe for bed bugs. my point is why not just get a smaller place that you don't have to rent out.

marybna

That why I have professional management. I have 5 vacation rentals, some in Oregon some in Green Valley and 1 in Mexico. I rent them out so I can keep them and have family use them when they want. We can only go down to Mexico about every other month. But I like to go so by renting it I can keep the cost down. I have rented that place for 8 or 9 years, and it looks great. Sure I have had to repaint, but I didn't have the replace the patio furniture because of renters or get new tvs. Things rust or get outdated. One of my places sleeps 14 and one sleeps 4 and they are all well maintained. All my property managers do a great job and if they don't I change. If someone wants to buy in Mexico and needs to rent it out some to help with the cost, they need to know that there are great companies down there doing a good job.