Homicide in Encanto

I don't know anything but keys in the truck with lights on and damaged door sure seems like she rolled up on a robbery when she got home....
This needs to be news....anyone that sensors this allows others to be at risk because they remain unaware, and are less alert , ignorantly bliss.....

Really want to see an article

I don't know anything but keys in the truck with lights on and damaged door sure seems like she rolled up on a robbery when she got home....
This needs to be news....anyone that sensors this allows others to be at risk because they remain unaware, and are less alert , ignorantly bliss.....

See above thread. I posted it. This was in the news briefly yesterday on Facebook with then taken down.

This must have been crime of passion or low lifes...

If it was targeted shed had disappeared.....

They got to get to the bottom of this and get closure.

Bob Oso

Keys in the ignition and truck lights on. Rolled up on or followed would be a believable scenario. Horrible way to go, God Speed.

playaperro

El Pirata
I asked my buddy a local handyman at Las Conchas and he has not heard anything about the Murder of Val.
The post on the local newspaper gave to much information about the incident and the Google translation was not very accurate.

as awful as to say, I sure hope it wasn’t random, because we are all already on edge so much that this will just be too much for this little town to take. I assume that’s why it’s being kept off the Facebook pages. I posted an article below that I found yesterday, but was quickly deleted, may she forever rest in peace.
I don’t think anyone can speculate nor should they. With so many single people living out on East beaches it does raise the dander and it should for all of us.

If it being buried with intent to put profits over people then that must stop.
Safety is paramount and no excuse for crime no matter circumstances or location.

Using this “poor penasco”, the locals, the businesses, the bla bla bla crap is growing way, way, way old and tired.

Reality is Rocky Point was born by fishermen and Americans. Until the mid 90’s it wasn’t uncommon to DIY everything. We Americans grew Rocky point and provided a niche market where Mexicans from all over could make a living.

Since then, it’s been a huge influx of get richers…and greed… so let’s just remember this while we boo hoo while the border is closed and people get killed.

Last edited:
I don’t think anyone can speculate nor should they. With so many single people living out on East beaches it does raise the dander and it should for all of us.

If it being buried with intent to put profits over people then that must stop.
Safety is paramount and no excuse for crime no matter circumstances or location.

Using this “poor penasco”, the locals, the businesses, the bla bla bla crap is growing way, way, way old and tired.

Reality is Rocky Point was born by fishermen and Americans. Until the mid 90’s it wasn’t uncommon to DIY everything. We Americans grew Rocky point and provided a niche market where Mexicans from all over could make a living.

Since then, it’s been a huge influx of get richers…and greed… so let’s just remember this while we boo hoo while the border is closed and people get killed.
I’ve noticed the greed myself. I choose to eat local 99% of the time for that reason. Malecon has gone through a change of the guards and it’s still in the process. Sad the see the change.

ernesto

Does anyone know wtf happened to that girl? I find it very odd that it gets swept under the rug. Paradise my ass.

apricot

I find it extremely odd too. It's been reported in a few Canadian newspapers and news stations. She was being stalked and had a restraining order on an ex-boyfriend. Really sad situation.

Does anyone know wtf happened to that girl? I find it very odd that it gets swept under the rug. Paradise my ass.
It takes some digging. The BC Canadian News has picked it up and there is much speculation.
It’s also interesting to note around same time frame there was a shooting on Sandy beach.

richwi

I live within sight of this house. I have spoken with a number of the people investigating. The short summary is that the conclusion the state and local police are operating under is that this was a planned crime by someone who knew her.There is no evidence of anything being taken, not even money from her person or purse so robbery does not seem to be a motive. The police are looking for a specific person to talk to but I do not know the name.