Honeys, I'm home!

Kenny

I can't get a rise out of any of them, except in a positive way. When they ask what I have to declare, I give them a big S*#+ eating grin, and declare I had a good time; and could they please give my friends in the car behind me a bad time? They usually do, and sometimes I even know them! I've pulled over and waved cops by me in Sonoyta, and they waved back to Jerry's surprise. They had my Aussie friend pull into the zone to check him out on our return. So I stop and walk over to them as they have the back of his car open and ask them, as their eyeballing me as I approach, "what, doe's he have, to much fish again?" with that same S*#+ eating grin on my face; and they just said, "have a good day", and walked away. I tell the guy's at the stop outside of Ajo that we're having a discussion on this forum about the effectiveness of this stop that's so far from the border, and some people think it's just a wast of time. What do you think? I got a very good response, and I'm convinced it's something that they think works. Heck, he even convinced me it works..and so it go's.

Last edited:

jerry

He also told the american 10,000 dollar or more super cops to look at the guy behind them because i looked unamerican....i told the man that they shouldn't listen to those two escapees from the sate hospital for the criminally insane....