House rental

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Hello to all of you house or condo rental owners, by now you have probably read about my new shuttle service, what I would like from you is information on your property/ies, prices, size, etc., and anything you already gave to your rental agent so I can add your property to my website also, as a free referal to you.
I just will be driving back and for with passengers that will see your property and contact you from the info on my website.
Now, if you are willing to reduce the price for a package deal (round trip + room) then by all means let me know of the price and then I will offered it to my clients , however they will still rent from you at the pre-determine lower price.
If you like the idea please first visit my website at www.rockypointrides.com and then e-mail me the information to [email protected] however please do not send me a rental agency website as the info.
Thanks to all of you for reading this and if you are not interested that is perfectly OK too>

Last edited:
S

shaky

effective website

i found this website helpful for your search, check it
you can add your vacation rental for free without any payment or credit card required
and also seach for rent
it's easy to use and free for a full year
i hope that i could help you
the website is: vacationrentalsfox.com

InkaRoads

cronopiador
i found this website helpful for your search, check it
you can add your vacation rental for free without any payment or credit card required
and also seach for rent
it's easy to use and free for a full year
i hope that i could help you
the website is: vacationrentalsfox.com
Thanks Shaky, I am not looking to rent I was just offering another avenue for those rental owners to display their properties for more exposure however I had zero reception from the rental owners from this forum so I just never asked again!!

I have owned two Vacation Rental Condos in Santa Cruz, CA since 2011 and have had a great experience. In fact, I'm in the process of pulling equity out of those condos to buy a third! No, I don't have the third picked out yet. I'm hunting around for good deals in CA.