I could use some help!

Sadly, It doesn't look like I'll make it down to RP again 'til May. Anybody down there now and coming back soon or is anybody planning a trip in the next week or so?

I need two (2) cases of PACIFICO IN A CAN for the Coke machine in my garage. I'll obviously pay. You can get them buy the case at the Super Ley. I live in Phoenix.

Please contact me here or via PM.

Maybe a few buckets of some nice warm sand also... lol

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I am coming up next Tuesday with a wrecked car and buying a motor for my wifes jeep perhaps I can offer assistance?

Regardless.... I've been down 100's of times. Of those times, only had two problems. Once, customs decided to look in my truck. My buddy, being the idiot he was didnt bother to "hide" our cool assortment of bottle rockets and M1000's. The customs guy chuckled took the M1000's and said that fireworks were illegal... but... since it was close to the fourth of July, have fun. He waved us on. The other time, we had a case of Mickeys Tequila. The Customs guy said there is a limit. I gave him my best "stupid" look (not hard in my case) he talked about Mickey for a minute or two and said have a nice day.

Dont want to piss in anyone pool around here nor condone any time of illegal behavior... but...Just looking for two cases of PACIFIC beer in CANS. This is not jail time. Worst case scenario. I'm out two cases of beer and an "inconvenience fee"

Russ? You still interested? If not, no worries. Looks like I might have an excuse to make a trip. I just hate that drive from Sonoyta to RP. It just takes FOREVER!

Plus, I believe the limit is for WARM BEER. I doubt the limit would be enforced for COLD beer!