I Need a Golf cart transported to Rocky Point from Yuma

Jane

We have a UTV ( same size as golf cart) transported to our home in Rocky Point from Yuma. Please contact us through this site or in the USA 928-387-1228. Or if you know of someone who is doing this type of moving or would have room going that way let us know.. the person we used last year, their #'s are no longer working.. Thanks

YumaJames

Not to be a downer, but I travel from Yuma to RP about once a month and am just about always pulling my toyhauler, quads, or boat. Every time I cross I routinely get pulled into secondary inspection in Mexico, and they always compare my name on my Arizona driver's license to my name on the registration on the boat/quad/toyhauler. So I'd be really leary about crossing the border with someone else's property (ex UTV). Even if you have their current registration if the name on the registration doesn't match your ID you may run into problems. By no means am I an expert nor do I know all the laws regarding this, but am just sharing my experiences.

Geoff did several vehicles for me. You give him a notarized letter stating why he has it and where it is going. Call him and he can tell you what it has to say.