I See More Dead People

Kenny

Well Known Member
The lifeless bodies of four people who are presumed to belong music group The Alazán of Sonora, whose members are missing since the early hours of last Sunday, were found in the vicinity of this Municipality.

A source from the Office of Justice confirmed that the bodies were located and their bodies moved around 17:00 hours to Caborca, to the funeral DIF in Caborca.

The element of Public Prosecutions of Common Jurisdiction of the agency first, Alan Peaks Dominguez, the PGJE informed that the four bodies found were not yet identified.

Jorge basket BOJORQUEZ, father of musician Aaron Ivan Villanueva basket, denounced El Imparcial, who disappeared from his son Sunday morning, after having participated in a family party in a private home in Caborca.

He argued that his son's wife, Maria Dolores Lizarraga, received a telephone call that day, around 10:00 hours, in which he said that the strike and sought to "terminate".

After the call was cut and there was greater disclosure of the facts.

BOJORQUEZ basket reported that brought a formal complaint by the facts before the Public Prosecutor in hopes that they find his son alive.

The musician disappeared is a native of Pitiquito, Sonora.

Note Published: 03/09/2008 06:23
Spanish » English Translate

Kenny

Well Known Member
I really enjoy going down and visiting Jerry at Los Dunas but he always has us practice our quick retreat. Here we are getting ready for a practice run.
[attachment=0:1lpil4fx]!'m ready.jpg[/attachment:1lpil4fx]

Fast Kenny

Attachments

jerry

Well Known Member
Kenny I think you are mistaking our strategic retreat drill for cutting and running. We just need more troops (a surge) and we will win the war on drugs. I read yesterday that after spending the last 4 years flushing 4 billion dollars down the war on coca drain in South American production is up 19 %!
Legalize,tax and create a single pay national heath insurance program (with forced rehab for idiots) and we can all go to the beach safely again.

Kenny

Well Known Member
Our strategic retreat drill does have it's perks though. Here we are waiting for the "all clear" sign from Commander Jerry.[attachment=0:1rf5kmci]CAMP.JPG[/attachment:1rf5kmci]

Attachments

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Geez Jerry,
The next time you post something that us squeamish people shouldn't read while eating, post a warning already! Say, does anyone know how to get chips and salsa out of a keyboard? :eek3: :shock:

Kenny

Well Known Member
Ladyjeeper said:
Geez Jerry,
The next time you post something that us squeamish people shouldn't read while eating, post a warning already! Say, does anyone know how to get chips and salsa out of a keyboard? :eek3: :shock:

Well it was posted by Jerry, and it did say "I see more dead people". Now if it had said dancing in the streets and shown a bunch of ..never mind. ;)

Ask what's his name? Got it, ask Happy how to fix a keyboard... I remember when he got a lot of ideas about how to fix one and where to go! :D

Kenny

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Ask Happy how to fix it? He'll just tell me to turn the caplocks on and call it good. :lol: