I seek tennis players

I will be here in Penasco for another week and a half and would like to find some tennis players. I have an extra racket if needed. I am in my fifties and used to play on a tennis team back in junior college. My ability is pretty good. If not this trip, then maybe one of my upcoming ones since I tend to come down to Penasco monthly. Let's enjoy this wonderful weather!

jerry

Ok....I will play you sometime this summer/ I still have my Jack kramer...Playing with a good wood racquet is like going back to school or taking a free lesson with a pro: it forces you to swing properly, set your feet up, watch the ball, and all the little things you can forget when playing with a modern racquet
I will be here in Penasco for another week and a half and would like to find some tennis players. I have an extra racket if needed. I am in my fifties and used to play on a tennis team back in junior college. My ability is pretty good. If not this trip, then maybe one of my upcoming ones since I tend to come down to Penasco monthly. Let's enjoy this wonderful weather!