Ideas for furnishing penthouse condo..

jerry

So my friend bought the 2000 Sq ft Penthouse which has 3br.s and 2 large porches at Santo Tomas for a song.....we will need to furnish it in about 4 months.Any ideas?I was planning on breaking in Rp Joes trailer but think I need to think higher dollar) Sort of looking for some outside top end Rattan stuff,some rustic heavy/simple dark wood tables/bookshelves,modern couches,higher end stove (electric),hood,frig...

mis2810

So my friend bought the 2000 Sq ft Penthouse which has 3br.s and 2 large porches at Santo Tomas for a song.....we will need to furnish it in about 4 months.Any ideas?I was planning on breaking in Rp Joes trailer but think I need to think higher dollar) Sort of looking for some outside top end Rattan stuff,some rustic heavy/simple dark wood tables/bookshelves,modern couches,higher end stove (electric),hood,frig...
See if you can find out where they got the furniture from for the Tessoro models. The furnishings were beautiful - modern, but beachy and very high end. Maybe they're even selling that stuff by now!

Roberto

There is a guy in Penasco has a furniture making operation that has made some nice stuff. I'll ask around if you want.

Landshark

I searched "rocky point" on Craigslist recently and found several ads for furniture and household furnishings. Sounds like somebody is cleaning out a house or condo. Just checked and it's still advertised. Says everything is in RP.

Stop by Pinky's Dive Bar at the Pink Cadillac and talk to Jill.. She also has the consign and design store in RP and has many contacts to secure whatever you want.