If you have rental income in Mexico read this.

mis2810

I think a lot of these people are price gouging and scaring the Americans into thinking it's going to be a big deal. Another rental company has hired a accounting firm in Mexicali to do all the work. They're charging $40 per month.

cmuchm

Can someone provide contact for the accountant in Mexicali that do not charge $100. I just called Sun Valley and they want to charge $100 also. So now Kazen and Sun Valley are charging high fees $100.

marybna

I was told yesterday that I need to bring $1600 to set upr two accounts. ONe is pese and one in dollars. If it ever drops below those amt you get a charge. They pay no interest. This is with a new bank open on Sat. I use to have a checking acct at Bancomer but closed it when I sold Spa. Any one have any better solutions?

Roberto

I was told yesterday that I need to bring $1600 to set upr two accounts. ONe is pese and one in dollars. If it ever drops below those amt you get a charge. They pay no interest. This is with a new bank open on Sat. I use to have a checking acct at Bancomer but closed it when I sold Spa. Any one have any better solutions?
Who told you about the amount and the accounts?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
My wife just opened her small business account with Bancomer, it requires a 4000 peso balance like 350.00 not too much