If you take one last big trip in Mexico where would you go?

joester

2 salty dawgs
We're going to Isla Mujeres and Puerto Morelos early next year - something different.
Not sure if it's our last, but it's our next!

Tmecke

Something like this.

surfcaster

Tom the Surfcaster
Along the lines of the last post by Tmecke, my bucket trip is a Cortez Circle. Starting as close to the Colorado River delta and working south to Mazatlan. Ferry to Los Cabos and work my way back north as much along the Gulf of California as possible given the roads and lack thereof. I would mix camping with dive hotel stays. Beach cooking with street food. I need a buddy car or all bets are off. I have sampled about half the spots in Sonora that can be easily driven to, and that I am aware of. I want more. I also have added a peddle drive kayak to diversify from corvina hunting. This is not starting in July by the way. Someday...

Old55

Well Known Member
Along the lines of the last post by Tmecke, my bucket trip is a Cortez Circle. Starting as close to the Colorado River delta and working south to Mazatlan. Ferry to Los Cabos and work my way back north as much along the Gulf of California as possible given the roads and lack thereof. I would mix camping with dive hotel stays. Beach cooking with street food. I need a buddy car or all bets are off. I have sampled about half the spots in Sonora that can be easily driven to, and that I am aware of. I want more. I also have added a peddle drive kayak to diversify from corvina hunting. This is not starting in July by the way. Someday...
Thany Euro guy who was planning on putting a Adventure sport training eco motel at Tanque south of Desemboque did that exacttrip a few years ago.He had a 4wd van with a small motocross ride…..Narcos chased him off!