I'm home!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Boy, it sure is hard coming home from Rocky Point after 9 days! Had a great time, met some new forum friends, got lots of work done on the trailer, had a great couple of parties with beachgirl, got together with old friends, ate goopy hotdogs at Chon's 3 times and tried a papa rellena, Yum!, got to help Mark and Barb with the food distribution...What a humbling experience....Brought me to tears.....can't wait to do it again! It was so great, I extended my stay until today. I really need to retire.......No more stalling, Dec. 30th or bust! 3 cars in front of me at the border at 6:30 tonight. However, I had an unnerving experience driving between Lukeville and Why. It was dark and I was alone. About 2 miles past the border, all my gauges went crazy. The check engine light came on, the seatbelt light came on, the gauges all went to zero and stayed there. Even my odometer had letters on it. Scared me pretty good! It happened several times between Lukeville and Why, and then the gauges would right themselves for a few minutes and then go crazy again.....It stopped at Why and never did it again the rest of the way to Phoenix. Dare I voice what I think...........? Radar? Border security technology? Should I shut up now? Wierd....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, I drove around quite a bit yesterday and it did not happen any more...... They are doing something with microwaves or something......

AZ ROB

Well, I drove around quite a bit yesterday and it did not happen any more...... They are doing something with microwaves or something......
I hope they are making those little pizza rolls them things are good with ranch dressing:bunny:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, there went my microwave rays and tin foil hat theory. She did it again today. But, she added something new, now the chimes go off while the idiot lights are flashing and the gauges are swinging. I need meds......:aagh:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
She did it again today at Central and Indian School. There ARE federal buildings around there...........LOL!

Last edited: