I'M interested in meeting some people from this forum.

badfish

I would like to meet sone of you fine folks. Is any one interested in meeting us? We go down often and it would be nice to have a neighbor. If you guys need some thing state side I would be willing to bring it down. As long as the price tag is not to much.

We will be at our usual haunt. Granada del Mar. We will be there October 7-11.

It will be me, Matt , my wife Carol, our son Gage who is 11, and our two dogs.

All is welcome to come by and say hi.
Or we can come by your place.
Or meet at a restaurant.
I know one member on here. Rob. I can't remember his forum name but he fishes alot. We met a few times in phx for FRAG (Fish and reef) meetings.

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
We'll be there Oct. 8-11. PDO North 40, space 367. Got a big red Wrangler with big mud tires. We should be there by 12, unless I get arrested for importing old furniture and a rusty bar-be-cue. LOLOLOL!
Chari and Jerry

badfish

We'll be there Oct. 8-11. PDO North 40, space 367. Got a big red Wrangler with big mud tires. We should be there by 12, unless I get arrested for importing old furniture and a rusty bar-be-cue. LOLOLOL!
Chari and Jerry
Next door neighbors! We will stop by and say hi. Thank you for responding.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yup! I usually have a forum party every time I am down. I'll decide this week and post up but you can come by anytime.

Jim

You can always find me at the Sonoran Sea Sales office. Other than that, I've pretty much been a homebody lately. Maybe that will change now that the weather is cooling down.

We will be down the 7th-16th and stay at PDO. I don't know what space we'll be in (not beach front this time), but we're the only people who set up a porch swing on the beach (the kind three people can sit on)......you can't miss it. You're right next door to us, so we'll see you for sure!! We're Julie and Bruce and our two dogs are Leroy and Maggie......see you on the beach!!!!!!!!!!!

AZ ROB

LJ we will be down on the 7th thru the 10th as well... are you coming to the b-day party again this year? Promise not to kidnap anyone from you camp this time lol...It is Barbs and my b-day bash at the BooBar...

I think a bunch of the people on here will be down the weeknd of Oct. 15...a lot going on in town....including a dirt track race down by the Reef....

There will be a large get together/potluck/turkey fry on Thanksgiving over at San Rafael park (next to Playa d'Oro)....

We'll be at the Boo Bar for the birthday bash as well......Mark said around 2:00-3:00. Can't wait!!!!!! Mark, hope you don't mind if I mention that the next food distribution day is Saturday, the 16th. Come and help out.....it's a great way to meet some forum members and even more great to meet some of the locals!!!

We just found out that my father-in-law is interested in staying at the Granada del Mar. Badfish, can you tell me how much the rooms are??

Roberto

You are welcome to stop by Twin Dolphins office, on Fremont, next to the Cruz Roja and the Nissan dealer. I'm the afternoon guy.

badfish

We just found out that my father-in-law is interested in staying at the Granada del Mar. Badfish, can you tell me how much the rooms are??
I pay $80 a night for the bottom rooms with the kitchenettes. If you like I could forward you pictures of the inside of the rooms. PM me your email.

Matt, do you know how much just a standard room is?? I've seen the inside of the rooms, so I don't need pictures but thanks anyway!!

Roberto

Granada Del Mar, the ONLY place you can rent a room that is directly ON the beach. Step out the door you are on the beach. I stayed there regularly before I moved.