Improving Spanish speaking skills

fasteddy

I just saw they offer a conversational class at GCC north which is right across the street from house M-W 5:00 to 6:15
I have an email in to the instructor to see what she teaches in this class.
This would be perfect for the wife and I as we have never had any exposure to the language.
thanks for the idea!

Ed

fasteddy

Does anybody else find this kind of topic the kind that I actually look to this board for? I appreciate some
of the topics surrounding the "bad events" happening in RP but they all seem to turn somekind of debate.
This is just good info. that everybody can provide input.
However that being said, I wish I could get FOX news at my condo, that I paid way too much for, (but I hate trailers and trailer trash)
so I could stay updated on all the killings going on! LOL

Ed

Last edited:
Does anybody else find this kind of topic the kind that I actually look to this board for? I appreciate some
of the topics surrounding the "bad events" happening in RP but they all seem to turn somekind of debate.
This is just good info. that everybody can provide input.
However that being said, I wish I could get FOX news at my condo, that I paid way too much for, (but I hate trailers and trailer trash)
so I could stay updated on all the killings going on! LOL

Ed
hey fasteddy.... thought you didn't like debate....and you have to get into the topic of hating trailers? and then to top it off, you add trailer trash? I don't mind you hating trailers....but us trailer trash too? That is a guarantee of catching it! :gayfight::popcorn:

fasteddy

Hey Joe,
I don't hate anybody or anything. in fact I look forward to coming down and visiting you all at one of
your get together's be it at a trailer or wherever. Life's to short to spend being pissed off. As long as
there is a cold beer around somewhere close, I could care less where you call home!
Ed

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Sheesh Ed, it that why you blew dinner with us off on T-Day? YOU even sought ME out at the border to say Hi! I would not have even known you! LOL! I don't like being a block back and 2000 feet up from the beach......but to each his own. I live and let live...... I know you are just kidding with your tongue firmly in your cheek.....To use Fox news, trailer trash and the killings in one sentence is just stirrin' the pot for fun! We were disappointed that you didn't grace us with your presence, tho. LOL! You're too funny!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hey Joe,
I don't hate anybody or anything. in fact I look forward to coming down and visiting you all at one of
your get together's be it at a trailer or wherever. Life's to short to spend being pissed off. As long as
there is a cold beer around somewhere close, I could care less where you call home!
Ed
Well, great! I'll even let you dance on my sundeck! LOL!

fasteddy

Hi Jeeper,
i really wanted to come t-day but we had already made dinner plans with some other people and couldn't
make it. This was our first time having guests and I didn't want to scare them off! haha especially if I'm dancing!
Fortunatly my patio sits about 75 feet from the beach, and I'm only on the second floor, Last year I hit tennis balls
off the patio to the kids in the water (tide in) bottom line I don't care what you live in as long as your fun to be around.
Ed
P.S. Glad you caught the sarcaasm

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Az Rob said us trailer trash are more fun the the condo people. And he's a condo people....We ARE fun if I may say so myself....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Az Rob said it, not me. I only hang out with 2 condo people, Rob and the other ones are here on the Mirador in a condo. Both of them are way fun.....

The Fun in funeral.......LOL! You crack me up!

AZ ROB

Maybe you hang out with the wrong condo people! we put the fun in funeral!
We have alot of fun in the condo LJ is a blast to hang out with as is RPJoe... Eddy you may put the fun in funeral:cluck: but we put the fun in disfunctional....:lol: and we are Condo people... 3rd floor and 6th floor.

fasteddy

I wanted to be down the 28th but ended up having to go to Santa Fe to look at a College for my daughter. Hoping to be down early Feb.

ED

don

Hi All!

I purchased the Rosetta Stone software package disc 1 thru 3. I'm impressed with the program and using it ever day. It's more than I expected; I can see why it's not cheap. I tried the live mocha program but after the third day they charge monthly, which is understandable. The reason for going with Rosetta was because of the high recommendation from the folks here at NAU, IHD (Institute for Human Development) dept.. Likewise I was able to find the program on "Craigslist" and Ebay, must cheaper than direct from Rosetta. Finally it was a one time charge, unless I opt in for live communication to Rosetta with spanish speaking folks.

So, the program is really cool, and I'm making headway... Now if I could just get Happy to offer free tutoring lessons.