In need of Dental Implants

garyd

I am looking for any information on getting Implants done in PP. Price, quality of service and etc. Thanks in advance

A friend got two implants from Dr. Ernesto Grijalva this last year. His quote in the States (after insurance) was over twice what Dr. Grijalva charged. The friend, who is now going to him for bridgework, says he not only does quality work, but is trustworthy. He is really happy with him. The friend learned of Grijalva from a Rocky Point Times article by Editor Tom O'Hare, who praised is work.

Ernesto Grijalva-Ibarra
Cedula Profesional 1440525

Fremont Blvd across from Red Cross
SSA Sonora 731-91

English speaking
(011-52-638) 383-3434 (call Mario for appointment)

TICO-T

Dr. Ernesto Grijalva Ibarra is excellent. You'll be in good hands and pay a fair price compared the bandits in the USA.

azdiva

I was thinking that too untill i read that stem cell research will be used in the future to GROW new teeth, just have some tooth cells

jerry

I was thinking that too untill i read that stem cell research will be used in the future to GROW new teeth, just have some tooth cells
. People will be able to grow wolf fangs.....yikes...thank goodness our drone Air Force will be flying overhead with the Patriot Act Warrants in hand to kill anyone that acts out.

garyd

A friend got two implants from Dr. Ernesto Grijalva this last year. His quote in the States (after insurance) was over twice what Dr. Grijalva charged. The friend, who is now going to him for bridgework, says he not only does quality work, but is trustworthy. He is really happy with him. The friend learned of Grijalva from a Rocky Point Times article by Editor Tom O'Hare, who praised is work.

Ernesto Grijalva-Ibarra

SSA Sonora 731-91

English speaking
D you know what the charge was per implant?

Rhino

Featured Dental Implant Dentists, Nogales, Sonora, MX, Mexico sorry for the hijack..this explains the process....Nogales or any of the border cities have this too
I used Dr Jose Espinoza, who is a periodontist, in Nogales about a year and a half ago with very good results. The extraction, bone graft, implant and crown was about $1900. It required, I think, two or three trips to Nogales. At that time, I couldn't find anyone in Pensasco to do the work. I used Dr Grijalva a bunch of years ago for general stuff but wasn't aware that he now does implants. I would definitely give him a shot at any future implant needs.

gup

Ernesto Grijalva-Ibarra

SSA Sonora 731-91

English speaking
  • Just had appointment with Dr. Grijalva, for myself and wife, for cleaning $35 each.
  • Asked him about dental implants "$1300 each"
  • Over last 8 yrs. we have had the following services ; cleaning, crown, bridge, and venneers
  • Wouldn't go anywhere else
  • by the way he has a miniture sisteen chaple painting on his ceiling---no Michael Angelo didn't paint it
  • Gup

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
At the university in Mexicali Universidad Autónoma de Baja California I was told, a couple years ago by Rocky Point dentist Imelda Quintero, implants run $700.00 to $800.00 each, with the surgeons using you to demonstrate to future dentists the procedure, she is next to Notary Ortega and across the street from the Friendly Dolphin Restaurant, if you want to ask her about using the university. Here is her cell 638-107-4228 Helps if you speak some spanish. Another money saving tip from LG85

garyd

Ernesto Grijalva-Ibarra

SSA Sonora 731-91

English speaking
  • Just had appointment with Dr. Grijalva, for myself and wife, for cleaning $35 each.
  • Asked him about dental implants "$1300 each"
  • Over last 8 yrs. we have had the following services ; cleaning, crown, bridge, and venneers
  • Wouldn't go anywhere else
  • by the way he has a miniture sisteen chaple painting on his ceiling---no Michael Angelo didn't paint it
  • Gup
Thanks