In the End It Didn't Really Matter

MEXIMO

So I'm having trouble understanding sometimes... ok, your like the grand pupa of the forum. But half the shit you post has nothing to do with just that? Perhaps your bored on your ranch in coyote country arizona, but what the f""" does all this crap have to do with living, or news about rocky point? Damn it Jim!

MEXIMO

When was the last time you were here, by the way? Did you know there is a new overpass in town. Lol

jerry

Well Known Member
When was the last time you were here, by the way? Did you know there is a new overpass in town. Lol
The category is ca!!ed Off Topic.....So dumbass, to answer your query in June for 12 days...pretty much what we do every two months for the last ten years....beginning to wind it back to every three months as I'm trave!ing more these days. How about you...maybe introduce yourself....hobbies,useful skills,mexico stories,tips on any useful local knowledge?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
He/she has Facebook, Jerry. The Encyclopedia Brittanica of all things Mexico. (eyeroll)

MEXIMO

He... doesn't have facebook, he just reads it, as I do here. I've not been much of a poster on the forum. Maybe it's time to change that. Liven things up a bit. By the way, if you haven't tried the 2 packs of filets from cedasa on senora, your missing the best meat sold in town.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Me tinks Mexi-Mo is a newly arrived Hawaiian shirted cool-ero, freshly certified and just retired aspiring real-ate-tor testing the local waters.

Planning on giving Joni and the Bat Man a run for their home turf. Maybe the fortunes to be made at El Golfo de Santa Clara could suit Him, Her, It or whatever better than Porto Pee Nasco.

The Senora meat on Cedasa he mentions sounds pretty tasty though, especially if she's under sixteen. I always get a kick out of watching them crawling out of the G-Spot on Saturday mornings whilst pigging out on my plate of chorizo con juevos at the Cadillac.

I mentioned to Dave the other day that he should do a photo documentary of the hapless critters and post them on the walls of his restaurant next to Norma Jean and Jimmie Dean.

JJ