IN THE OCEAN

Well we finaly made it to RP and Plya Del Oro. Beautiful weather and calm seas. After a few problems got the boat in the water and running fine. Played around a little yesterday and going fishing today. As others have said I am having a little problem learning the GPS stuff in the Lourance.
To my surprise I met several lurkers here with them seeing the Reagan Mae name on the boat. Thanks for saying Hi. It was nice to hear them say they had enjoyed my saga of the rehab on the boat. I had thought I may have been boorish to our readers.
If you lurk, join in and register. Speak up and let the moderator know you enjoy the forrum ands the web site.
Thanks to all

Hi Bill,
I am right across from you! I am registered, "Sunshine".
The young man, unregistered, is my son Jim.
We watched you launch. The problems were solved and you were on your way!
If it were not for your grandaughters name on the boat I would not have stopped to introduce myself.

Also met and visited with Chari over the previous weekend. And I cannot forget Terry C. and his wife too.

Too bed Kenny did not know we have been here since the 6th and leave on the 27.
Kenny, you should have stoped in for a beer!

It was great to finally put faces to the names!

Sunshine :sunny: (Cathy)

Garyad
We are in Plya de Oro and they have a ramp. $ 10.00 for in and out.
We stay by the month and will be keeping the boat here. This time when we leave we will be taking the boat to the upholsterer to finish a boat cover for us.
When we are here, all are welcome and we love to see you.
This time fishing was not to good but it was more of a test run anyway.

Would sure like to meet you.
We may not make it this next weekend as the boat has an outdrive problem. I was going to leave it down here but when we came in yesterday there was oily cream on the 0utdrive unit. I must have a seal out somewhere. It seems I just keep spending money on this thing. I think the outdrive seal kit is a hundred dollars or so but about $600.00 to put in. I will put in a new water pump at the same time.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Someone neglected to tell Bill that "boat" is an old Indian word that translates to "open wallet, spend money." ;)

You just get used to it after awhile. When the guys at West Marine know you on a first name basis, then you are officially a "boat owner."

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
It works that way for Jeeps as well. You know that JEEP stands for "Just Empty Every Pocket" :lol: They weren't kidding! :eek3:

don

Ouch, Bill that hurts!

Sorry to hear of the water in your outdrive.

How many descriptions can one make from BOAT?

Bring on another thousand...

I keep telling Edna that if we had a nice BIG new one it would be all warranty but she will not spring for the $ 75,000 or so :lol: