Internet in Rocky Point?

What options are there? I am used to high speed from Cox in Phoenix, as I stream a lot of video. Please tell me this is available?

Tel-Mex is the main provider and it is maybe 1.5-3 mb's speed vs Cox at 50 mb's. So it will be slower.
I have streamed HBO Go in Cholla and it was fine. There were some buffering issues, but watchable on a laptop and phone.

Some of the others here who have RP Internet could tell you what streams well, ex. Netflix, Hula, etc.and if there any data cap's in place,

I don't have Internet service, my neighbor let me to use his Wi-Fi when were there.
We are 50 feet from his router location. So not the best signal.

ernesto

I stream Netflix on a WII player in LC, sometimes if flows well, other times on busy week ends it's unwatchable. My last bill averaged 70 cents a day for Telmex with a landline. I guess you get what you pay for.

marybna

!am at Bella and it is great. But I remember no service at Spa when I first bought. Las Palomas was awful but that was 5 years ago. I stayed at Princess for 5 days this summer and had to work for Training Made Fun and had no problem sending a receiving emails and some of files I send are almost a 100 pages.

Landshark

What options are there? I am used to high speed from Cox in Phoenix, as I stream a lot of video. Please tell me this is available?
You're caught up in the internet
You think it's such a great asset
But you're wrong, wrong, wrong
All that fiber optic gear
Still cannot take away the fear
Like a Rocky Point song.
Jimmy... kinda...