Internet providers??

Hi everyone. Well we are moving up our arrival date in Puero Penasco. We got all our ducks in a row more quickly than we thought and so are planning to head up there in the next couple of weeks.

My questions tonite are, are there choices besides Telmex for internet? Who do you recommend? And also, for tv: do you have Sky? And what else is available. We're kinda stuck with Sky cause we signed a year or 18 month contract which is only 6 months old, so they told us to bring the box and re-hook back up in our next town. I think we're good for phone cause we'll just use our cell phones (yipee) after living 6 months in an area with no cell service. I got my IPhone unlocked so I can pay as I go, and hubby already has that...we'll just need new chips...

ok here we come....(thnx for any input!)

The Man

Terrigreen.....

There is an outfit in Ajo who you can get Dish/Direct tv and someone here in RP will setup.

Land line internet with phone is ok, sometimes goes on/off.

You will have to register your cell with Telcel to get a chip tho.
There is another cell company here but heard it was more expensive than telcell tho.

Just pack up and come on up to RP. Great place to live and just a short trip to the border if needed to get away....ha!

Roberto

Internet is cheapest via a land line so you might want ot get a land phone line from Telmex. I have also heard that you can get internet via the new cable company that has come to town.