Introduction

Kenny

The forum has been pretty slow as of late, so a Happy invasion is what it takes to bring everyone out of their naps.
Dare we say it, We need more from Happy?
A nice way to end this thread. LOL:thumbsup:
Here's a much better way!

Last edited:

andrew

Hi! I am mark and new here. I am glad to join this community. I am sure it will be the best place to share and discuss all new relevant things here.
Thanks and welcome to all here.

jerry

Survival of the fittest...Jesus. Well at least you won't need or expect any advice über man

playaperro

El Pirata
Hi! I am mark and new here. I am glad to join this community. I am sure it will be the best place to share and discuss all new relevant things here.
Thanks and welcome to all here.
Bienvenido amigo! Survival of the fittest! That's not the half of it...

I am sorry, but in my limited opinion, Happy is why we have lost so many regular posters on tis forum.
It sure used to be way more active and I for one miss that.

From what I hear from friends who live there and long staying visitors Happy is not to blame. I won't name names but one live south of PP and he has a twin poster... I've been told that's why they don't post here anymore.

jerry

From what I hear from friends who live there and long staying visitors Happy is not to blame. I won't name names but one live south of PP and he has a twin poster... I've been told that's why they don't post here anymore.
Crybabies all that started the political stuff and could not hang when the debate unfolded.Still stupid to quit because of a little political back and forth..a few that hurled personal attacks had big skeletons in their closets... Stingray's drinking buddies?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

jerry

Hello everyone,
I am Amanda Dillon and I am real estate agent. I can help you to answer your questions related to real estate.
Thank you.
Amanda, nice to meet you but answer this.How would you deal with a situation such as the Playa Azul condo fiasco.Say you already have sold a few units,you have more potential sales but learn the project has a major problem.Would you tell your clients right away or wait till the whole thing crashed and burns? Thanks

AZRob

Survival of the fittest...Jesus. Well at least you won't need or expect any advice über man
survival round here = duck and move. LOL Or since this post is close to Thanksgiving time should it be do a jive turkey and move.

Last edited: