Introduction

AmandaDillon

User is currently banned
Hello everyone,
I am Amanda Dillon and I am real estate agent. I can help you to answer your questions related to real estate.
Thank you.

Roberto

I've had to be real careful after getting knocked over by GV when he broke the heel off his platforms and fell over Lagrimis and into me during the rumble in the alley behind Gua Guas last year. Totally ruined my favorite dress too but have had ankle pain since. I just dont look good in flats so I need heels.

cin

User is currently banned
Why you picking on Happy ?

Think maybe it's Happy in drag?
Roberto, Az. Miguel, just why you picking on Happy ? , he's not a drag queen, and Happy isn't very Happy about what you two posted !

And besides what is wrong with being a drag queen ? they have a life too you know ? so don't pick on the drags either,

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Its truly sad and pathetic when someone is screaming for attention to be a part of an online forum. I think it goes beyond wanting to pester others. It may be a sign that such a person really needs to be recognized and heard. The effort to create new forum names simply to gain access and show everyone how they can't be stopped because this is such an important part of their life. At this point let the poor man join so that he does not hang himself in the event that one day he finds he can't be part of this online community.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Its truly sad and pathetic when someone is screaming for attention to be a part of an online forum. I think it goes beyond wanting to pester others. It may be a sign that such a person really needs to be recognized and heard. The effort to create new forum names simply to gain access and show everyone how they can't be stopped because this is such an important part of their life. At this point let the poor man join so that he does not hang himself in the event that one day he finds he can't be part of this online community.
Dry, you might be right, but on the other hand thius might be exactly what the person might want. It's a game of sorts. See how long it takes to figure out who I really am.

Actually, I kind of enjoy it. I've figured it in a couple posts and others had me hooked for a while.

Besides, what would Stuart do if he didn't have all these characters to chase around the school yard.

Kenny

Stuart knows that Hectors here again, but I guess he's just waiting for him to have one of his mean spirited behaviors; and he will. Right cin?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Was your other sign-in of Lisa Tanner not working??????????
Bye Amanda! Bye Lisa! Was nice knowing ya! Hope ya spam up a lot of deals for pozos!

(IP Adress from Bangalore? Really? That's as bad as Happy and his recent IP from Iceland!!)

And oh... bye-bye Cin, too. :puff:

jerry

Happy seemed to have reformed himself...it was sort of scary but what the hell...like having Jeffry Dahmer come to a picnic...you socialize with him but don't eat his bbq

Kea

It looks like this agent is in full spam mode. I saw the same exact post and picture yesterday on another forum.

Last edited:
The forum has been pretty slow as of late, so a Happy invasion is what it takes to bring everyone out of their naps.
Dare we say it, We need more from Happy?
A nice way to end this thread. LOL:thumbsup: