Is there any Gay Ba still openr In Rocky Point

HAPPY

User is currently banned
rocky, he know <:)

Is the rianbow bar still gay and open
~ ~ ~ My My ~ ~ ~ now "WHAT" do we have here ! ! !

~ ~ ~ Ask rocky,``` if anyone knows, it be "little ol" rocky, :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ His favorite ```"FRUIT" ``` be ```"BANANAS" ``` :gayfight:

~ ~ ~ "little ol" rocky``` he be likey ```"cucumbers" ``` and "chorizo" TOO :gayfight:

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
"White Swallow"

Is the rianbow bar still gay and open
~ ~ ~ The rianbow is now called the ``` "White Swallow" ``` & their "kitchen special" is the ~ ~ ~ "Camote Ranchero con dos huevos platter" :gay:

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Years ago I took my nephew to RP for his 18th birthday, I dont drink, so he went out alone. In the morning I was having a coffee and he showed up and said "I had my first sexual experience in Puerto Penasco last night". I said "sit down son" and he said " I can't Uncle Billy".

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are a joke!!!!! LOL Jesus, make this guy feel alienated why dont you! Theres got to be something down on CALLE TRECE FOR THIS GUY! I would say go to any one of the strip clubs. One of those broads has got to have a dick, if you smell what the rock is cooking?!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Just come down Corky, we'll find something for you even if I have to take you out to the soldiers in Ejido Lagrimas they have "Bunker Buster Night" twice a week and they test they'er " WEAPONS OF ASS DESTRUCTION"'

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~ ~ ~ Two streets west, directly "behind" the new wal mart, on the corner, ~ ~ ~ new bar expected to open April 5th, ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ The, "POKE ME" will open, no karioke nite, ``` instead they feature a "game" called "HOLE IN ONE" ~ ~ ~ catch me if you can, "YOU BRUTE " ```

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
With all the Arab's buying up Penasco alot of them are gay what about "TURBUNS" or the "TALI-BONE". Or even the "CAMEL HUMP". With entertaiment by the "MEXICALI RUMP RANGERS". With special guest OSAMA BIN DOVER.

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
~ ~ ~ Two streets west, directly "behind" the new wal mart, on the corner, ~ ~ ~ new bar expected to open April 5th, ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ The, "POKE ME" will open, no karioke nite, ``` instead they feature a "game" called "HOLE IN ONE" ~ ~ ~ catch me if you can, "YOU BRUTE " ```
You are too funny, the other nite I spit pizza and salad on my laptop screen from laughing.

Last edited:

garyd

With all the Arab's buying up Penasco alot of them are gay what about "TURBUNS" or the "TALI-BONE". Or even the "CAMEL HUMP". With entertaiment by the "MEXICALI RUMP RANGERS". With special guest OSAMA BIN DOVER.
How about a celestial overtone kind of like a planetarium it could be called "UP URANUS"?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I've heard Elixir has a night a week for the fresas, prolly Saturday? I donno, but they have a game call "teto" during those special dates, te la sabes ~~~HAPPY~~~?

teto.........tu te agachas y yo te la meto!!!!!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I've heard Elixir has a night a week for the fresas, prolly Saturday? I donno, but they have a game call "teto" during those special dates, te la sabes ~~~HAPPY~~~?

teto.........tu te agachas y yo te la meto!!!!!
Tambien tienen un juego que se llama "El Carpintero" agachate' y yo te clabo.