Ismael handyman

mondone

Whitecaps
Anyone know how I can contact Ismael the handyman who does work in Encanto? Phone # or even better, an e-mail address?

mondone

Whitecaps
OK, thanks. Really was hoping for an e-mail address, so much easier. Guess I will have to try calling.

I know a very good handyman that lives in playa-encanto if you are interested. I have been using him Cholla for that last three years. His name is Bengamins.

Rick
Cholla Bay

mondone

Whitecaps
I struck out with the e-mails. All addresses that several folks supplied me were either undeliverable or no reply was received. Hope I can reach him by phone, I was hoping to have him at the casa this weekend.

Check at guard gate when you enter. They have his cell number and he is usually on the beach somewhere. I will be down this weekend as well so I can send him your way. What lot are you on? You can PM if you want.

mondone

Whitecaps
Anyone know someone who can install an automatic garage door opener? I have one in the box in the garage that Ismael has been promising me to send someone over to do it for months and I am still waiting.........