It’s time to Ban Queen of Kings

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Anyone that makes a comment like this does not belong on this forum:

“You are seriously deranged. Did something trigger you? And physical threats really should be deleted. Not that I am afraid, but deranged people often do crazy stuff. All the mass shootings in America over the last 20 years.
Are you going to roll over me with your gimp chair?”

richwi

Well Known Member
I remember when this group (prior to the popularity of Facebook) was the prime place to come for discussion and information on Penasco. There is still periodically good info but it definitely has become a place for some people to just spout nonsense and seemingly try to pick arguments for no real reason other than their own perverse enjoyment.

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
The value of this forum is severely degraded by the offensive trolling and sometimes race-baiting by three or four posters, several of whom never seem to post anything knowledgeable about Puerto Peñasco. I have these characters set to ignore, but as in this case I’m still having to deal with it.

Old55

Well Known Member
Queen is a good source of info on places to buy scotch . I wager he/she actually is Dry heat using another identity….Joe can talk shit with the best of them so he can take it…"a tough hombre on line and the real world.

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Anyone that makes a comment like this does not belong on this forum:

“You are seriously deranged. Did something trigger you? And physical threats really should be deleted. Not that I am afraid, but deranged people often do crazy stuff. All the mass shootings in America over the last 20 years.
Are you going to roll over me with your gimp chair?”
Actually the comment that does not belong on this forum is the one referenced where gimpy joe threatened me with violence. Did your feelings get hurt dirty? You know you don't have to read my posts and can actually mute me so you never have to be offended by my 'offensive' posts.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Actually the comment that does not belong on this forum is the one referenced where gimpy joe threatened me with violence. Did your feelings get hurt dirty? You know you don't have to read my posts and can actually mute me so you never have to be offended by my 'offensive' posts.
Thanks for nothing troll. I'd say I'd like to buy you a drink the next time you're in RP but we both know you don't travel to Mexico.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I actually hadn't seen this thread yet because I WAS IN MEXICO. Unlike Queen. In fact. We're there once or twice a month. Unlike Queen.

Breaking news: BIDEN projected as the winner of AZ. Thank god we didn't have to hold our breath for that!

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
I actually hadn't seen this thread yet because I WAS IN MEXICO. Unlike Queen. In fact. We're there once or twice a month. Unlike Queen.

Breaking news: BIDEN projected as the winner of AZ. Thank god we didn't have to hold our breath for that!
Highly questionable on that biden thing .

Old55

Well Known Member
This is a funny group…Condo couch guys and the seat of the pants doers usually get along ok….I think Jerry was banned for saying the wars in the mideast were mistakes and the fight went on for years he says…..then it turns out him and The Donald agreed the military fucked the pooch in Iraq and Aghanistan and ordered us out….commie Jerry and Donald zTrump on the same side….funny…

AZRob

Well Known Member
Why in the hell would you post that. Not at all because it’s Biden but because it is so irrelevant to the purpose of the group. It says a lot about you. Not your politics, you as a person.
Oh I'm so sorry for offending you. FYI ignore me so you don't read my posts.