It won't make national news

• Thread starter VacationVanessa
  • Start date
V

VacationVanessa

but in case anyone is wondering... I am officially on vacation!!! My out of office email and voicemail is set. Two pitchers of pineapple vodka, one pitcher of watermelon vodka, a pitcher of limoncello and a pitcher of margaritas all ready to be imbibed. One set of friends from Iowa get in at 4 another couple from San Fran at 7. We'll be on the road by 9am on Friday.

I know you guys get down there much more than I do but I cannot tell you how needed this is. 65 hour weeks require a recharge. Bring on the carne asada and the Tequila Factory!

JimMcG

but in case anyone is wondering... I am officially on vacation!!! My out of office email and voicemail is set. Two pitchers of pineapple vodka, one pitcher of watermelon vodka, a pitcher of limoncello and a pitcher of margaritas all ready to be imbibed. One set of friends from Iowa get in at 4 another couple from San Fran at 7. We'll be on the road by 9am on Friday.

I know you guys get down there much more than I do but I cannot tell you how needed this is. 65 hour weeks require a recharge. Bring on the carne asada and the Tequila Factory!

Sounds just about right. Have a great time!

:coldone: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Bob Oso

Right there with ya Vanesse, Bob Oso's annual guys trip is this weekend. A weekend full of debauchery, bad jokes and good times. We'll be staying at the Las Polamas, so this is your only warning. Normally I'd advise you to keep your doors locked, and not let your daughters out at night, but being a bunch of old married guys I doubt we'll make it much past 9:00 pm on any given night.