Jellyfish

AZRob

I know a old local who says he takes them and smashes them up and mixes them up in his mota and smokes them and says mocho bueno.
The mota might get him high, but I think its a different type that you can get high by smoking the tip of the tail.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
As of this morning I have not even seen a piece of jellyfish floating around! and the water has been just the way I ordered, PERFECT!!!!
My experience with jelly fish is that they get here when the humidity is so high is ready to rain or it has rain even if it is just for a few minutes and not a full rain it could be virga, not to be confuse with verga!!!
This year, as any other year, nobody knows when they are coming but the humidity and rain is a better indicator of their arrival than any date anybody will tell you, rarely you will see them in June the best answer will be that they come when the Monsoon season comes and remember only the idiots in TV will tell you Monsoon season starts in July 1st!!!

Marius

I have been fishing in Estro De Marua and swimming on Las Chonchas all weekend and I have not seen one jellyfish ... but PERFECT water ... darn it I am back to work today...

Jaimee o

Just back from Mirador. Saw several of the ones that have a clear body and blue tentacles. Guess those arent true jellies, but they do sting. Luckily we didn't get hit by any.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Question to you Jellyfish authorities.

After they was up on the shore, are they still a treat to sting someone whose comes in contact?

Thanks.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
they will bite on the arss as long as there is a drop of humidity in that little jelly body of them and sometimes even after they are dry, so rule of thumb if you find one almost dry in the sand do not roll over it like the dawg does when he is on the beach!!!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I would have to based on Fabiola's high jump off of a boat seat in San Felipe, say yes. We were fishing when the jellyfish came floating by, I put my knife in the water and sliced one in half scooped it up and set it on the boat seat and forgot about it, until a little while later..