Jessica

F

FIESTAFROG

Anyone know Jessica? She used to be Marty's girlfriend (Margarittavilla) and was hanging out at the Cameltoe. I heard today that she died in a car crash? Any truth to that?

Re: Jessica....RIP

Also heard that from a very good source.....happened Thursday night.

Very sad....but she was a very heavy drinker.......need I say more? Must have been a hellacious accident with the distances she had to drive between the bars and her house.

I feel for her 2 kids.

E

El Feo

Yes, it is an accurate report. Yes she loved to party. Sad but true.

W

Watrlogd

It's all very sad. Both Toby, Jessica and I forget the name of the Karaoke Host at Margaritavilla all died way too young. All 3 of them were good people and in their own way, made an impact in my life.

Watrlogd said:
It's all very sad. Both Toby, Jessica and I forget the name of the Karaoke Host at Margaritavilla all died way too young. All 3 of them were good people and in their own way, made an impact in my life.
His name was Arturo....just about a year to the day separated the 3 deaths. Arturo died under mysterious circumstances.....alhough the official story was that he had a heart attack (no autopsy was performed) outside the El Sombrero on Calle 13 (the "old" one) where he was working at the time, the story is that he was the victim of violence.

I didn't know Toby, but I considered both Arturo and Jesika as friends.