Jimena's aftermath in Rocky Point

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Unfortunatelly, San Carlos and that area got the big hit, Puerto Penasco had a beautifull weekend and on Sunday afternoon a wall of dust came our way and it was quite the site.
Right now is clear, blue skies!!!

I will have to wait to upload the other pics, its just taking to long down here!

In this picture the long lower cloud, kind of brownish, was pushing the wall of dust it was pretty wierd coming in and it got very calm just before it appeared.

Attachments

Last edited:
Yeah, we were about to leave the harbor on a marg cruise (they're down to 18$/pp including drinks now!!!) and that weird brown misty cloud came over. Like dust combined with ocean mist.

Has been a beautiful weekend. However, waaaaay to humid to be bending over looking at cheap sunglasses in the markets, which is where my friend is now. Me? Just sipping a cool one in the Thirsty Parrot enjoying the wi-fi and ice-cold AC.

Casa Alina

Las Conchas
Happy Hpur

Yeah, we were about to leave the harbor on a marg cruise (they're down to 18$/pp including drinks now!!!) and that weird brown misty cloud came over. Like dust combined with ocean mist.

Has been a beautiful weekend. However, waaaaay to humid to be bending over looking at cheap sunglasses in the markets, which is where my friend is now. Me? Just sipping a cool one in the Thirsty Parrot enjoying the wi-fi and ice-cold AC.
What time is ~happy~hour~ and what are the drink prices?

Hey Ink...was that really dust or moisture off the water? We were leaving just when that was rolling in...and it was coming off the water, not off land. Almost looked like fog!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I think a combination of both, defenitely dust, very fine sand and some mist at first as it was getting closer to where we were, of course at the beach drinking tequila and tecates.
The weird part was how calm everything got right before it got to us, no waves or wind, like if the world stood still, no, no that must've been the tequila!!