JJ's

I did a little search and came up with nothing as far as how JJ's in La Cholla is doing. In the past, when I was younger, man the stories I could tell, the women, the cerveza, the women....and repeat.

Any comments?

Ah...you need to go to JJ's and talk to Joe. He is still telling great stories of the old days. It's no secret that every establishment has had a rough time of it, but I'm happy to report that my friend Joe is sold out for the Roger Clyne concert this coming weekend. I'm gonna have to stand outside with Pete and my other 8-10 new tequila drinking friends and listen to the music!

cholla

Ah...you need to go to JJ's and talk to Joe. He is still telling great stories of the old days. It's no secret that every establishment has had a rough time of it, but I'm happy to report that my friend Joe is sold out for the Roger Clyne concert this coming weekend. I'm gonna have to stand outside with Pete and my other 8-10 new tequila drinking friends and listen to the music!
Rosy, Come across the street to the yellow house and we will be on the patio listening to the concert. Its free and you can hear just fine.

John

P

Penasco Pirate

Do I hear an offer for an after party.... If not where is everybody going after the show???

cholla

Do I hear an offer for an after party.... If not where is everybody going after the show???
Sure, lets make it a before and during party, then on to the Toe afterwards.
We will have a turkey on the smoker as well as some clams. Impromptu pot luck, gotta be good.

John

Sure, lets make it a before and during party, then on to the Toe afterwards.
We will have a turkey on the smoker as well as some clams. Impromptu pot luck, gotta be good.

John
You all are really making my stomach hurt with the comments.;) I know that yellow house across from JJ's like anything. Camel Toe, oh man, been there, done that, can't wait to do it all over. :cool: