Joe Arpaio Slams Sonora Like Tiger Woods

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Hello everyone, not a great night in Phoenix as LOS SUNS lose on the road in LA by a last second buzzer beater from none other than Ron "Im too drunk to remember this in the morning" Artest. The game was an emotional rollercoaster that I like to refer to as "Phoenix Sports" with Jason "Ja Rich" Richardson hitting a 3 pointer to tie the game with 3 seconds left. Los Sons go down 3-2 in the best of 7 series with game 6 in Phoenix Saturday night. Its disheartening to watch a game like that and to have Ron Artests' drunk ass put in the game winning bucket right at the buzzer, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Too mad right now, which brings me to the real reason Im here right now talking about nothing. Did anyone else notice that Joe Arpaio went ballistic when he saw the Sonora Turismo ad in the Arizona Republic that coincidently didnt print the second half of the ad. Then he goes ROIDS and tells Arizonans to boycott Mexico and boom the US consulate puts out the travel warnings for the 8 to the POINT. LOL its a laugher, does anyone else think this is rediculous to think? That Arizona and the US are playing politics? Lets here some feedback...

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Of course it is ridiculous and now the whole thing is coming undone for the US in this matter see my new post.

dmcauley

Are you talking about Joe the embezzler. Is this not a good name for someone who refuses to be audited. Or maybe a better name, detainee..........

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Hey Mj talk about a buzzed up beater....
I wanted to committ suicide! I would have rather been in RP when that happened so I could just go down to my favorite farmacia and get some vicodens and just get absolutely blasted WET. I dont want to remember last night, I grew up in Phoenix and already have too many of those kinds of memories in my head.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
P.S. I just sent 5 friends down to RP, they are on there way and will be spending their hard earned money on you guys. Now get out there and sell !