Kayak Launch Fail.

LMAO.
I have been considering getting a Kayak, I may consider a sacrifice to the gods or something before attempting to launch after seeing this.
That was a lesson in Kick yo Azz style yaking.

Hey Hill Bear..........

I have a pair of brand new Hobie Pedal Kayaks for sale that have never seen salt water. The only time they have experienced H2O was in my swimming pool. One is the 12'1" Mirage Outback SUV and the other is the 9'7" Mirage Sport. You can check them out at: WWW.HOBIEKAYAKS.COM. These are specially designed as FISHING kayaks with rod holders, live wells, fish boxes, fish finders, cooler holders and all of the bells and whistles. These things haul ass fast enough to troll with. Once under way you don't have to paddle as they have rudders and controls just like a powerboat. Two months after I bought them I had a hip replacement and I can't sit in the damned things.

We will be in RP later this month if you are interested.

JJ

Damn thats sweet. I think I am gonna have to finish up my boat project, and get it down there.
But I appreciate you responding.
I hope you are feeling better, my mother had both sides of her hip replaced this past year and she is doing so well. Her overall health has improved, I hope you have as much luck.

Hey Hill Bear..........

I have a pair of brand new Hobie Pedal Kayaks for sale that have never seen salt water. The only time they have experienced H2O was in my swimming pool. One is the 12'1" Mirage Outback SUV and the other is the 9'7" Mirage Sport. You can check them out at: WWW.HOBIEKAYAKS.COM. These are specially designed as FISHING kayaks with rod holders, live wells, fish boxes, fish finders, cooler holders and all of the bells and whistles. These things haul ass fast enough to troll with. Once under way you don't have to paddle as they have rudders and controls just like a powerboat. Two months after I bought them I had a hip replacement and I can't sit in the damned things.

We will be in RP later this month if you are interested.

JJ
How much, please?

Well............

Besides the two kayaks I will include all of the brand new accessories to include:

Two, two wheel beach launching carts.
Transport racks that will fit any full sized pick up truck.
A huge lockable storage chest.
An Eagle fish finder with battery and charger.
Two external adjustable rod holders for trolling.
Two life vests, dry bags, coolers, straps to secure the paddles and other gear.

All of the above for $3500.00.

The kayaks alone without any gear are $4400.00 at Fastlane Sailing Center on Mission Bay.

JJ

Well............

Besides the two kayaks I will include all of the brand new accessories to include:

The kayaks alone without any gear are $4400.00 at Fastlane Sailing Center on Mission Bay.

JJ
Thank you.

garyd

Well............

JJ
Are they in PP now?

Now that is a great price for this setup. For those who have never seen one in use you would be suprised how fast they are.
As most of you know I fish off a 10 ft pontoon and will generally go off and leave the kyakers but not a hobie peddle.
Great boat.