kayak rental in rocky point

I am heading down to RP this weekend and would like to do some fishing while I'm down there. I have fished from a canoe when I was younger from el mirador. I am staying at La Princessa and hope to paddle out from there. Will I have any luck? Recommendation on where to rent from? My wife and daughter will be with me so I can't leave them all day some I'm kind of limited but what to do some fishing.

I am heading down to RP this weekend and would like to do some fishing while I'm down there. I have fished from a canoe when I was younger from el mirador. I am staying at La Princessa and hope to paddle out from there. Will I have any luck? Recommendation on where to rent from? My wife and daughter will be with me so I can't leave them all day some I'm kind of limited but what to do some fishing.
The Activity Center at Sonoran Sea has kayaks. Erika is great and will fix you up with whatever you need!

2 weekends ago we saw a guy & his son coming in from kayak fishing , they had launched from Sonoran Spa so litteraly next door to where you will be, they went out just a little further than the banana boats go & each came in with about 7-10 fish each. Some decent sized trigger fish, a few bass & 1 other that I had no idea what it was but they were excited so hopefully you will have some luck like they did.