Kayaking video

This was a little experiment with the Tachyon HD camera mounted on a pvc pipe in my kayak's rod holder.:boat:

It turned out OK but the only viewable fishing video I got was catching little rock bass.

RockyPoint12 - YouTube

Very nice....

now if someone would just come out with a 1080p video camera with 4-5x optical zoom....and waterproof to at least 33ft.....for under $200, that would be fantastic!!! The waterproof housings for my dslr cost more than my camera and lens combined!!!

Kenny

There's always bigger better faster guy's, but this novice thought it looked good, and not a bad sized rock bass either.

audsley

JimMcD,

If my first video of this kind turns out as good as yours I'll be really pleased.

Friday I went to Best Buy Friday hoping to buy a Tachyon, but Best Buy doesn't carry them, so I bought the GoPro which they do carry. More money, and I probably could have paid less for the Go Pro mail order, but I'm coming down this week and want it now.

This is a trip for learning to use the Go Pro on land, exploring places south of Rocky Point and possibly getting some video of fish landing at my feet. Snorkeling isn't in my schedule yet.

Now if more of us could just learn how to edit video...