kitchen cabinets and counters

Kramer

I would like to replace my kitchen cabinets and countertops. Does any one have any recommendations for people to use in RP I would rather give them the business than bring them down from Phoenix.

AZ ROB

Well Known Member
Russ just finished up over at my place and all I can say is Awesome he is a great guy to work with and we had no problem giving him the key and coming back to a finished job. Very professional and clean. You could not tell he was even there when he was finished except everything was diffrent.....

cece

Russ just finished up over at my place and all I can say is Awesome he is a great guy to work with and we had no problem giving him the key and coming back to a finished job. Very professional and clean. You could not tell he was even there when he was finished except everything was diffrent.....
Hi, Can I get Russ ' contact information. I need to replace my cabinets . Thank you

Seahorse

Try ricardo valadez. Just did our new kitchen cabinets and granite countertops. Franco supplied the granite, he is on the corner next to Bodega.
If you need phone numbers, let me know.
Dont know how to send pics, but if you contact me i can text you pics. Beautiful, and inexpensive.

ivandavis

If you're looking for top-quality kitchen cabinets at a great price, look no further than Kitchen Cabinet Design in Orland Park. With their unbeatable selection of J and K Cabinets, you're sure to find the perfect style to match your kitchen's aesthetic. And with their impressive discounts, you won't have to break the bank to get the cabinets of your dreams. Whether you're renovating your kitchen from scratch or simply looking to upgrade your current cabinets, Kitchen Cabinet Design LLC has everything you need to create the perfect space. See their J and K Cabinets collection. https://www.kitchencabinetdesign.us/kitchen-cabinets/brand/jandk-cabinets/