Kitty Treats

El Gato

Does anyone know where to find Kitty treats - like "Temptations" down here? Super Ley used to have them every once in a while - but not for months now. El Gato has run out of his treats (not that he actually needs them but he drives us nuts if they aren't forecoming). I've ordered some on line but they won't be here until end of next week. (Not that he is spoiled or anything like that.)

Tried Bodega and Santa Fe - no luck.

there is a pet store across from the hosptial called Central Pets. I had one of my dogs under the care of Dr Rincon and needed some special diet for her (the dog). When i asked the name of the hospital, I was told "just hospital". I drove north on Benito Juarez after turning off of Freemount Blvd (the road to las conchas also the street of the Fire dept and the Red Cross), and then turned right at a traffic light. Cannot remember which one, but just drove a bit and then found the pet store on the right. the hospital was a clinic, I believe, and I think it said Santa Fe, which was across the street on my left.

good luck

Come on, Spoil him. I just BBQ some chicken breast for all my buddies, 1 big Illegal Mexican dog and 3 kittys, 1 also an Illegal.
They Love me, Not that I am a sucker.

El Gato

He shares what ever my DH is eating too - he just thinks that he gets his "Temptations" before bedtime - he is cat with an agenda.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
So did El Gato get his kitty treats? Inquiring minds want to know.... LOL!

Seriously, I know how you feel. My little Mexi-cat drives me nuts, too, when he wants something. Fortunately , for me, that is not a long trip! LOL! He sure did become Americanized, tho!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
So did El Gato get his kitty treats? Inquiring minds want to know.... LOL!

Seriously, I know how you feel. My little Mexi-cat drives me nuts, too, when he wants something. Fortunately , for me, that is not a long trip! LOL! He sure did become Americanized, tho!
Did the cat lose his house?

El Gato

You haven't heard George cry - his grandmother was an Asian Leopard cat and he tries to out do her "roars of the jungle" - besides, we're softies anyway.

Did pick up the last of the treats at Santa Fe

I haven't driven past Vasquez (liquors) in Sonoita for a long time....always taking the bypass...but did so this trip back, and there is a Sante Fe market that they built right there....a couple of blocks before you get to Vasquez....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hey Gato, I would be happy to being you kitty treats when I come down, as would anyone else here on the forum. That is, if we can bring them in. I'm not coming down until Sept. tho....... Let me know.

El Gato

Thank you for the offier - might take you up on it. Ordered some from Petsmart and not sure what the duty will add up to - they are due in next week (perfer to buy here when they have them as like supporting the places here - but sometimes they just are not to be had!).