La Brisa

Jim

Yes it is. I'm sure that it's great and I wish them all the best, but I sure miss my Gyros!

We tried La Brisa tonight for takeout. Staff was friendly and explained the menu. I had the red beef burro enchilada style and it was excellent. The burro came with a small serving of beans and rice. Price for two burros, chips and salsa was around $180.00 pesos ($15.00 USD). We will go back again, food was great. They had no idea what happened to the Greek place.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
We tried La Brisa tonight for takeout. Staff was friendly and explained the menu. I had the red beef burro enchilada style and it was excellent. The burro came with a small serving of beans and rice. Price for two burros, chips and salsa was around $180.00 pesos ($15.00 USD). We will go back again, food was great. They had no idea what happened to the Greek place.

Carnac said the greeks were RUN out of town.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Carnac said the greeks were RUN out of town.
It was actually, my buddy Playperro that first mentioned greeks....Why? because he knew what time it was...Why does he know what time it is? Because He is Mexican and has a house in Las Conchas. But as usual the ostrich crew over looked a great HINT.....Joe, what do you call a horney stoner? A weed wacker.......hahaha