La Pinta

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
on no .... another Tequila Thread...

But I need to post this as it is a HIT every time I bring it out, before or as an after dinner drink at parties. Last night for a Valentines party it was again a hit. I do not think many know about it so here I post.

It is a Tequila but I consider it more la an aperitif, served in cordial glasses. Served cold and not for shots. La Pinta is a Tequila that is actually a liquor (38%prf) made with a silver infused in pomegranates juice. "Se que la sangre lo llevas conmigo" on the bottle.

Mexico and Spain infused into a drink that will blow your mind with flavours and your guests smiling with happiness.

tequilaspremium.com

Cabo

Spanish Mackerrel
La Pinta is unbelievable

more an this savory tequila treat.... I found out it is "infused" aged for 12 months with pomegranate juices, that gives it that brandy flavor. If you did not tell, no one would guess it is a tequila.

It is $ 32 at your local US Licor store, so not big buck item. But for its taste it can not be beat.

LA PINTA POMEGRANATE TEQUILA 750
La Pinta has achieved something wonderful. Beginning with excellent Clase Azul Tequila, it is infused with the juices of ‘exotic’ Pomegranate and then aged for a full 12 months allowing the flavors to meld while reaching an amazing balance. The aromas are pure unadulterated pomegranate- subtle, earthy, tart with a bright sweetness. On the palate these scents are attained and transcended with the greatest of ease; tart, fresh pomegranate- so clean and sapid it bursts with juicy ripe fruit and as the fruit passes, the ‘so-good’ flavors of glorious Clase Azul shows.

La Pinta is unbelievable, enjoy it chilled, as an aperitif, or in a cocktail.
$31.99

L

Leenie

Another great Tequila Is Quita Penas. Its a desert tequila (liqueur) that is sweetened with agave nectar. Always a hit at parties. Not available in the US. Its made by correlejo.