Labor Day Weekend Weather

Terry C

You could see this. It is from last years weather reporting station on Labor day.
Current:High:Low:Average:Temperature:97.2 °F 93.6 °F 82.2 °F 87.5 °F Dew Point:57.6 °F 76.7 °F 62.3 °F 71.3 °F Humidity:27%78%45%60%

Sorry, didnt post as i had it lined up

Terry C

Todays report
Current:High:Low:Average:Temperature:96.8 °F 100.4 °F 84.6 °F 91.0 °F Dew Point:57.3 °F 69.8 °F 53.9 °F 60.0 °F Humidity:27%61%26%37%

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
It's just gonna be hot! And humid! Julie, are you going to be beachfront again? Maybe I should have my outside shower up for all of us who will be hot at my impromptu party! LOL! I am so looking forward to my retirement! October and November will be beautiful! Melissa, where will you be staying on Labor Day?

I don't know if we're going to be beachfront or not. If not, I'm going to ask for the space that my father-in-law was in over the 4th. Hey, we can bring our shower over so we can have two at the party to keep everyone cooled off!! Hopefully, there'll be a nice ocean breeze that we'll be feelin' when we're dancin' on the deck, LOL!!!! We definitely will be beachfront in Oct. (9-17). It is the perfect time of year, if you ask me. First though, I have to get through our August trip............funny feeling we'll be in the water or under the shower a lot!! Oh well, it beats the hell out of being hot here!!!!! Hopefully that weekend will be a good one for snorkeling, tidepooling and just hangin' in the water!!

mis2810

It's just gonna be hot! And humid! Julie, are you going to be beachfront again? Maybe I should have my outside shower up for all of us who will be hot at my impromptu party! LOL! I am so looking forward to my retirement! October and November will be beautiful! Melissa, where will you be staying on Labor Day?
I didn't think the heat was too bad for July 4th weekend. I did hate the wind, though. We're coming down on Thursday afternoon and leaving on Monday. I hesitate to say where we are staying because I know how a lot of people here feel about the pidgeon coops - we're staying at Sonoran Sky this time. Don't hate me, please!!!!

I'm coming down with the hubby, my sister and my niece and nephew. My sister has a trailer and although she likes staying at the pidgeon coops also, she's staking out places for the trailer. You just tell me where the party is and this time we will definitely stop by - with beer in hand!